No matter what the application, we are your chain link headquarters! Security, privacy, or safety, chain link is a great solution to your fencing needs.
Commercial-Industrial Chain Link
- Economical & Efficient
- Minimal Maintenance After Installation
- High-Medium-Low Security Options
- Options Include Galvanized, Aluminized, & Vinyl Coated (Black, Brown, or Green)
- Business Related Projects Include but not limited to:
- Government Facilities, Retail Locations, Manufacturing Plants, Municipalities
- Recreational Projects Include but Not Limited To:
- Dog Parks, Baseball Diamonds, Tennis Courts, Pool Enclosures
- Includes Gate Automation & Access Control
- Service & Maintain Existing Systems
Residential Chain Link
- 4’, 5’, & 6’ Options Available (6’ tall is max height in most municipalities)
- Galvanized Chain Link Fencing is The Most Affordable Fence Available
- Most Projects Completed in 1 Business Day
- Little To No Mess or Ground Damage During Installation
- Includes Bottom Wire w Hog Rings to Prevent Pets From Digging Underneath
- Privacy Slats are Optional—Requires Schedule 40 Framework Due to Wind Load
- Immediately Adds Value to Any Home or Property
Choose Any Height
Our wire comes in 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 foot heights but can be customized upon special request.
The standard chain link is galvanized/aluminized (silver), however our vinyl dipped chain link products come in green, black, and brown.
Privacy slats are also available upon request and come in a larger variety of colors such as green, black, brown, blue, gray, redwood, & dessert sand.
Get A Free Estimate
Each of our technicians are equipped with the latest technology in the industry to make the installation process quicker and more cost-effective for you. No matter what type of fencing it is: we have you covered.
Frequently asked questions
- How do you install different kinds of fence posts? Do you use cement?
- On certain, unavoidable occasion’s posts will be set in concrete. However, this practice isn’t recommended anymore. The reason being is that cement anchored posts will tend to rise and shift with the deep-set frost we receive each winter.
- Do you carry a warranty after installation?
- Our suppliers carry a manufacturer's warranty on all styles of fencing we offer. Furthermore, we warranty all craftsmanship on the installed fencing. 90% of all call backs are simple gate adjustments we typically complete within 1-2 business days.
- Where do you get your fence materials?
- We source our supplies from a variety of wholesalers across the country to get the best available options and pricing. Each supplier typically specializes in a certain product or style of fence. The majority of our chain link and vinyl products come from the Master Halco branch located in Milwaukee, WI. However, we utilize Iron World Manufacturing, LLC for our wrought iron offerings. Our technicians prefer to work with high quality materials that are a step above what you find in your local “big box” store.
- Am I responsible for locating property lines?
- We do encourage customers to obtain a survey if they would like their fencing installed directly on lot lines. City ordinances and certain restrictions apply and may require setbacks off lot lines. A solid source for viewing properties is your county GIS Mapping Service. Each county offers this free service and allows aerial views of your property to obtain lot dimensions.
- How long will it take to install my fence after I accept the estimate?
- Depending on the size of the project, most backyard chain link fences can be installed in one day. However, once the project is accepted by the customer, the materials are ordered from a fence wholesaler located in Milwaukee, WI. Once a week a semi-trailer delivers materials to our headquarters in Beaver Dam, WI. Therefore, the entire process usually takes about a 2 to 3 weeks from initial appraisal to final installation.
- Does your company repair fence?
- Yes, we repair all types of fence. However, it can be more labor-intensive and costly to repair an existing fence than to simply replace. Our technicians will work with you to determine the best solution to you problem. Contact us today for a free estimate.